Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 93

Thread: Coeburn Crazies

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Coeburn Crazies

    WHERE YOU AT????
    To the poster who said Coeburn by 20: Nice pick
    To the poster from Coeburn who said " I don't see us having any trouble with Wise" Thanks- Our boys appreciated that (somebody forgot to tell the Injuns).
    How many did the all-world D-1 star frosh Adkins have tonight? How about Ogre? Where did you all go? It was nice getting to see knight 67 again (good dude)
    To the Indians: You all know I can be rough (when I know you can do better-ex: The Clintwood game). Tonight I salute you. You guys played with intensity, emotion, desire, toughness, and heart. You at very least held your own on the boards with a considerably bigger Coeburn team. You know my blood runs Kelly red, and you all made me proud tonight.
    I know some from Coeburn will get on her and cry about the refs. Folks-it was both ways. Ask Rambo (a non-LPD alum who went with me to see this game). Kelly outhustled the Knights, and seemed like they wanted it more. Girls won 66-31. Great win Indians!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Crazies

    Way to be a sore winner.

    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Rambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2004
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Crazies

    It's funny Unchained for some reason I can't hear them.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Crazies

    Coeburn isnt half as good as the hype has been on here. I havent seen much ball live, but it appears that coeburn, burton, and kelly are fighting for 2nd place, or basically not to be the #4 seed in the lpd tourney. These teams are more equal than first thought. My gosh burton was 13-31 at the line at coeburn and still played tough. Kelly and Burton had a war, and now Kelly beats Coeburn. It should make for an interesting lpd tourney.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Crazies

    I tend to be a sore winner when all I hear on here from the crazies is how phenom the Blue Crew is...all the hype. If you heard that all year and your PV boys brought 'em down a notch, you'd be saying the same thing man.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jager's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Crazies

    If I'm not mistaken, that's the third game in a row that the opposing team has had 31 attempts from the line.


  7. #7
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Crazies

    I guess you're right.

    And I do agree, we hear about Coeburn constantly on here.

    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Crazies

    Any other scores?
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Crazies

    Didnt Kelly beat them in football too this year?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coeburn Crazies

    To do list:
    Beat The Knights in football- DONE
    Basketball- DONE
    Baseball-Stay tuned
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •